Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the leadership of our diverse school.
The successful candidate will provide the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of school business management. They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of administration staff, premises staff, cleaning staff and IT Technicians.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person with:
- Sound experience of financial management, budgetary planning and control and able to meet financial deadlines;
- A working knowledge of all aspects of human resources management;
- Proven experience of being a line manager including performing performance management monitoring/reporting;
- An excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of RM finance and ‘Integris’ software and Tucasi, Audit and GDPR
- Experience in contract/lease management and monitoring;
- Excellent organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- The ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Drive and commitment to take us forward into the next phrase of our school’s development;
- Be an active member of Senior Leadership Team and the Governing Body
If this is the school for you, we can offer:
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A team of dedicated staff;
To arrange a visit, please contact Agi Nicolaou by phone. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged (under COVID guidance), where you’ll have the opportunity to informally meet with the Headteacher.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers, we would be delighted to hear from you.
An information pack, including a Job Description can be downloaded below.
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
Closing date: December 1St 2020 (noon)
Interviews: Week beginning December 7th 2020
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.