‘Pupils, staff and parents recognise the quality of education that your school provides and were hugely complimentary about the school ..’ (OFSTED 2017)
Do you want to be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team? Do you want to make a difference?
A visit to our school is highly recommended. Come and see for yourself why OFSTED were so impressed. Please contact Maria Kokotsis, Headteacher, on 0208 801 6915 to arrange a visit. Visit our school website www.leavalleyprimary.org. Application packs can be requested from the school office by email from firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively downloaded from the TES website.
We are looking for someone who:
- Will continue to make learning a happy experience for every child
- Will be a positive role model, with the ability to motivate children and staff alike, inspiring all to reach their full potential;
- Will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the ability to inspire and set high standards and expectations in all aspects of school and community life;
- Will be committed to child-centred education, promoting the achievement and well-being of children;
- Has a proven track record of, and commitment to, driving up standards;
- Is a flexible team player with a good sense of humour;
- Is committed to parent partnerships;
- Will provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning;
- Will be willing to contribute to our programme of extra-curricular activities
We can offer you:
- Committed and enthusiastic staff dedicated to bringing out the full potential of each child.
- Children who are happy, valued, well-motivated, friendly and hard working.
- A supportive Governing Body and parents.
- Supportive parents/carers, volunteers and governors.
- Regular dedicated leadership time.
- A caring, friendly and stimulating learning environment.
- Excellent Continuing Professional Development opportunities
- Possibility of a TLR for Computing/Music or Humanities.
- An ECT induction programme.
- Leadership Development opportunities.
This school is committed to recruiting with care, safeguarding, and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS Check at the appropriate level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
Applications Close: 4 p.m. on Friday 9th June 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 12th June 2023
Applications will be considered as they are received. We may appoint before the closing so early application is advised.
Privacy notice for application forms
Class Teacher Person Specifiction
Leave a reply