For Early Years phonics we follow the Read Write Inc. programme to provide a creative and cohesive approach to teaching children to read and write.
In KS1+2 we follow the Oxford Reading Tree, the UK’s number one reading programme. It has inspired a love of reading in over 30 million children worldwide. With its well-loved characters, fine levelling and unrivalled support, Oxford Reading Tree helps your children to become confident readers.
- Rigorous synthetic phonics teaching gives children a secure first step on their reading journey
- Over 800 books provide a rich and varied choice of writing styles, genres and artwork styles at every level
From September 2017 we will be using Inspire Maths.
Inspire Maths is a whole-school primary maths programme that provides everything you need to support a mastery approach to mathematics and meet the higher expectations of the National Curriculum.
- Based on the Singapore Maths series My Pals are Here!, used in almost 100% of Singapore’s state primary schools.
- A high-quality textbook programme that helps children to develop mastery and become confident mathematicians.
- Works alongside Inspire Maths Online to give you essential assessment and National Curriculum support
For more detailed information on Inspire Maths please read this essential guide.
From February 2017 we will be using the Developing Experts programme for our science lessons.
A storytelling approach, practical experiments and quizzes, ensure every learner has access to outstanding lesson content, fully mapped against the National Curriculum.
We embrace a hands on learning experience delivered through a range of fully demonstrated practical experiments. These are designed to develop learners’ understanding through a variance theory approach, enabling learners to explore each concept taught through a number of ways.