At Lea Valley Primary School we aim to provide our pupils with the highest quality of education in a positive and stimulating environment so that all our pupils enjoy learning, aspire to achieve excellence, and develop a determination to succeed.
We aim to do this by:
- Providing a high quality education so that pupils attain high standards in all areas of the curriculum;
- Raising attainment for all pupils, enabling them to achieve their personal best;
- Having high expectations of all pupils;
- Developing confident, disciplined and enquiring learners able to make informed choices;
- Fostering a love of learning;
- Fostering self-esteem and personal responsibility, linked to respect for the needs and feelings of others;
- Facilitating considerate and positive relationships between all members of the school community;
- Ensuring equal opportunities in relation to gender, race, class, special needs and belief;
- Valuing and respecting all cultures;
- Providing a safe and happy workplace;
- Keeping up-to-date with advancements in technology so that all pupils develop the skills necessary for future learning;
- Promoting a thoughtful attitude towards the immediate and wider environment.
- Making links with the wider community;
- Ensuring that all children are safe, able to thrive and achieve;
- Ensuring, in line with the Prevent Duty, that all staff and governors recognise vulnerability and mitigate the risks.
If you have any concerns in regards to the Safeguarding of any children at LVS please email: firstname.lastname@example.org