Friends of Lea Valley Primary School is a group consisting of parents, teachers and support staff of the School that has been established to help, support activities at the school and raise money. It provides an opportunity for everyone to work together towards a common goal. All parents and teachers can get involved even if they only have a small amount of time available and the school and the students will benefit from the help and additional funds which the Friends of Lea Valley Primary School will raise. It is also an increased opportunity for parents to become more involved in school life.
Activities vary throughout the year but some our aims are to:
- Raise funds to help the school provide “extras” for the pupils
- Help/run social events for parents and children
- Provide support for school trips and outings and other special events
- Support after‐school clubs for sport, music or drama
- Organise meetings to inform parents about education issues, especially when changes are taking place