At Lea Valley we expect all children to wear uniform. It shows that they belong to ‘The Lea Valley Family’.
We have tried to make it as simple and reasonable, in terms of cost, as possible. It can be purchased in the local school uniform shops such as Divine Solutions, 3 Northumberland Park, Tottenham N17 0TA.
Children wear the following items:
- Navy sweatshirt/jumper with school logo
- Grey/black trousers for boys
- Grey/black skirt or trousers for girls
- White/blue shirt
- Navy & blue striped tie
- Grey/white/navy socks or tights
- Black footwear (no colourful stripes)
- Blue & white gingham summer dress (optional)
- Navy fleece with school logo (optional)
They also need the following items for PE lessons:
- White t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- Black plimsolls
- Navy tracksuit (outside optional)
- Swimming costume/trunks, swimming hat & towel (Year 2 upwards)
Sensible footwear and socks must be worn at all times. Backless shoes are not permitted for health and safety reasons. All items of clothing must be clearly marked with your child’s name.
We also request that if a headdress is worn, as is sometimes the case for religious reasons, it is in school colours, ie. plain navy, grey or black.
Jewellery, such as rings, necklaces and bracelets, should not be worn to school. If your child has pierced ears, please use small stud earrings in the interest of your child’s safety.